From: Harald Alvestrand [mailto:harald@alvestrand.no]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:18 AM
To: Mandyam, Giridhar; public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: Re: Concluding initial list of constraints (was Proposal on initial list of constrains)

Thanks for the clear message!

Would removing "noaccess" and "PeerIdentity" from the constraint list also satisfy your concern?

(there is a separate thread about what these constraints are actually supposed to accomplish - they've been "suggested" since March, and it appears that multiple people including me don't understand what the proposal actually is).

       Harald

--
Surveillance is pervasive. Go Dark.