RE: Concluding initial list of constraints (was Proposal on initial list of constrains)

>Please provide further justification for your position. The mere statement of disagreement is not a technical argument.

>Sooner or later we have to specify which constraints are part of the spec. This seems to be a good time.

Absolutely.  I was preparing this as part of an overall review of the latest spec, which I was intending to post to the mailing list prior to TPAC.  I apologize for my tardiness in getting this out to the group, but I did not realize that we were addressing the finalization of the spec in a section-by-section fashion.  I will get my comments on the constraints section itself out ASAP.

> That's why I reposted it a week ago. On the webrtc list, which you are also on, it is 3 weeks old - again with no comments.

I'm only an observer for the WebRTC WG, so I do not comment on active discussions in that particular mailing list (I realize that other observers do not restrict themselves in the same way).  I interpreted Cullen's original request as an attempt to get consensus within the WebRTC WG on the state of constraints within the spec (in other words, is there consensus among WebRTC WG members companies that the constraints list meets all WebRTC use cases?).

-Giri