Re: questions about direct assignment

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 08:11:24 +0200
To: robert@ocallahan.org
CC: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 2013-05-31 02:11, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
> That sounds good but WebRTC security stuff will need to be updated.

I think we should pursue your (Robert's) idea [1] with two different
types of MediaStreams; one type with immutable track lists that you get
from gUM() and PeerConnection's "addstream" event, and one stream type
that can be composed by the script.

Then we can say that gUM() and PC-streams that have an initial origin
and it will never change. Nice and simple.

Composed streams doesn't originally have an origin but gets one from its
contributing tracks. This is trickier, but you get that we you start
composing streams yourself.

/Adam

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2013Apr/0127.html