Re: Questions about the MediaStream Image Capture API proposal

On 2013-05-30 08:41, Rob Manson wrote:
> Hi Giri (or Stefan/Harald where relevant),
>
> just wondering if this API is being pursued by the Media Capture Task
> Force?  This link (http://www.w3.org/TR/image-capture/) at the top of
> the document throws a 404 and I couldn't find any links to it except in
> the list thread where it was proposed.

It is actively being pursued by the Media Capture TF. I think the reason
for the link to be broken is that the document has not yet become a
Public WD (it is an Editor's draft). At the last teleconf it was decided
that some updates should be made to the Editor's draft, and a call for
consensus to make it a First Public WD would then be issued.

Stefan