Re: MediaStreams and Media elements

Hi Rob,

sorry was that a statement or a question?

We discussed this face-to-face at Web Directions last year so I'll go
with statement 8)

So yes, I agree with that statement.  But that shouldn't be the only
option.  If we can just get frames into typed arrays then we can choose
to pass them as transferable or just process them in the main thread.

BTW: I know Ian did some work on how we could make canvases available to
workers too...but for the Computer Vision/Augmented Reality Use Case
this would remove a lot of th need for that more complex option.

roBman