Re: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

Jim,

I think we need to clarify all of this. But perhaps the best way is that
Dan - who has been spending a lot of time on this lately - writes up a
proposal (taking into account what was said during the telco the other
day), and that we take it from there.

Br,
Stefan