RE: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 12:31:07 +0000
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>, "robert@ocallahan.org" <robert@ocallahan.org>
CC: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Stefan,
   In an earlier email you said that all constraints/settings applied to the source.  So it sounds like they're all shared.  Is 'enabled' the only setting that is Track-specific?  If there are others, which are they?  We should be very clear which settings apply to the Track and which apply to the source.

- Jim