Re: recording

Ok, Thanks for the response!  Do you know how I would go about implementing
this to test out recording?  I'm pretty new to javascript, but not to
programming.  Are there any js libraries that I need to point to in my
code?  Just make an object and then obj.record()?  Or can I call
MediaRecorder directly?

Thanks!