Re: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>wrote:

> Could we pass the source IDs to the MediaStream constructor, instead of
> the Tracks?  Does the UA know enough about the types of the devices (given
> the source id) to create the right type of Track?

You would need to supply the MediaStream as well as the track ID or we get
into horrendous lifetime issues.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq