Re: Mediastream Image Capture published as FPWD

From: Balwinder Kaur <bkaur@aptina.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:25:47 -0700
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi,

I am relatively new to the workings of the w3c. How does it work with
respects to a reference implementation of the proposed First public
working draft for the image capture specifications ?

Is this something not developed at all, or available to the working group
members only, or available to the general public as well ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Balwinder

****************

Balwinder Kaur
Senior Member, Technical Staff
bkaur@aptina.com

On 7/9/13 8:06 AM, "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>As agreed previously, our document ≥Mediastream Image Capture≤ has just
>been published as a First Public Working Draft:
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-image-capture-20130709/
>
>Congratulations to all those involved, in particular Giri!
>
>Dom

Aptina, LLC / 3080 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95134.

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential information and are solely for the review and use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any copies.