Re: noaccess / peerIdentity as constraints

On 7/10/13 4:40 PM, Jim Barnett wrote:
> Stefan, I'm probably confused, but I assume that if 'noaccess' is set
> as a constraint passed in to gUM, then it is the UA's  responsibility
> not to allow the application to touch the media.  So the question is
> how the UA informs the user that the 'noaccess' constraint has been
> requested.  However, given that the constraint has been set, the user
> can trust the UA to enforce it.

I agree, but I understood Martin's reply as saying the user should not
be able to know whether the access was of type "noaccess" or not. And
then it seems pretty useless to me.

I probably got it all wrong - what I am basically asking for is some
text detailing this out that could be part of the spec.