Re: noaccess / peerIdentity as constraints

On 7/10/13 3:37 PM, Jim Barnett wrote:
> I thought that these constraints had the effect of setting the origin
> for the purpose of cross-origin constraints.  In that case, the
> constraints are enforced by the UA.  'noaccess' would mean that the
> UA will not allow the application to touch the  media except to
> display it locally or to send it via a PeerConnectionn.  So there's
> no need to trust the application.

This is where I get lost. If the user can't verify that all media
generated is put as "noaccess", then the user would have to trust the
app to use that constraint - right? And then the user could just as well
trust the app to not record (or do anything nasty) with the media anyway
(so "noaccess" would not be needed).