Re: Screen capture

It's been proposed that getUserMedia with a constraint something like
"source=<magic identifier>" should be able to capture the screen (or a
specific browser tab). (I think I sent that).
It's also been proposed that getUserMeda with a constraint something
like "source=windowList" could put up an UI analoguous to the file
picker to pick the window you want to get media from. (I think EKR sent
that, but I'm less sure of that).

The API to getUserMedia isn't problematic; the API to generate the
correct identifiers is.