Re: enumed type in ReSpec?

On 14/01/2013 16:06 , Jim Barnett wrote:
> I’m in the process of converting the recording draft to ReSpec and am
> trying to figure out the best way to handle the ‘state’ attribute.  In
> the current draft, I define the attribute to be of type ‘RecordingState’
> and then define an enumed type with members ‘inactive’ ‘recording’
> ‘paused’, etc.  However I can’t find a way to define an enumed type in
> ReSpec.  Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do here?
> Examples that I could look at?

Here's an example:

<dl title="enum MealType" class="idl">
   <dt>rice</dt>
   <dd>a swamp grass that is widely cultivated as a source of food, esp.
in Asia.</dd>
   <dt>noodles</dt>
   <dd>a strip, ring, or tube of pasta or a similar dough, typically
made with egg and usually eaten with a sauce or in a soup.</dd>
   <dt>other</dt>
   <dd>anything that is not rice or noodles.</dd>
</dl>