Re: Audio device selection

This is something that I raised a while back.  On windows, it's
possible to select default (general) audio devices and different
default communication audio devices.  This produced interesting
effects.  I believe that Chromium was using the communication device
for input.

There is no easy answer for implementations.  That said, I believe
that it's an implementation issue.