Re: MediaStream and <video>/<audio> assignment

Le jeudi 07 février 2013 à 12:05 +0100, Stefan Håkansson LK a écrit :
> I also think we converged towards also supporting srcObject, but my
> recollection was that we should also continue to support
> URL.createObjectURL.

My understanding was that the browsers that started supporting
URL.createObjectURL (i.e. Chrome?) would want to continue support it,
not that we would want to specify it as an interoperable mean to do
mediastream assignment (and from what I understand, Firefox no longer
supports it in particular).

Dom