RE: How to direct audio/vido streams from HTML5 media element to PeerConnection?

I agree with Travis and Adam that retrieving MediaStream from HTMLMediaElement is better.
I also found something similar in MediaStream Processing API [1]:

partial interface HTMLMediaElement {
  readonly attribute MediaStream stream;

  MediaStream captureStream();
  MediaStream captureStreamUntilEnded();
  readonly attribute boolean audioCaptured;

  attribute any src;
};

But I think this interface:

partial interface HTMLMediaElement {
  readonly attribute MediaStream stream;
};

should be included in this spec to make it complete, so a browser doesn't have to implement the entire MediaStream Processing API in order to support this feature.

Thanks,
Li

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/audio/raw-file/tip/streams/StreamProcessing.html