Re: Proposal: Time out for getUserMedia.

Hi,

I don't mean that application want complete control over this, but I mean
that these features are useful for application developers for a better
implementation.
In the due course of implementation, application may get some control,
like, when we consider the cases highlighted by Gili.

Thanks,
Kiran.