Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

On 22 August 2013 04:13, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> We've not discussed the source identifier of a
> (audio) track originating from an AudioContext. But to me it seems
> obvious it can't be the same source identifier as the one of the
> microphone creating the original track.

That seems like the obvious conclusion to me.

The MS from the PC attaches to the input of some processing thingy.  A
new MS might be output from that processing thingy.  The new MS is
completely different in terms of identification, even if it could be
in some way influenced by the original MS.