Re: RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

I haven't seen any real-world use cases that shows clearly that it is a
better solution to have a MST belonging to more than one MS.
If there are roughly the same pros and cons for both sides we should stick
with the previous version; it was worked this far just fine.