RECAP: Conclusion: Cloning and sharing of MediaStreamTracks - worth it?

From: José Luis Millán <jmillan@aliax.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:52:38 +0200
To: public-media-capture@w3c.org
Harald said:

> One still open question is whether a track can be a member of multiple streams;
there are ease-of-implementation issues that argue for saying "no"; there
are orthogonality arguments that argue "yes".(If the answer is "no", I
would argue that we should have a nullable "stream" property on the track,
and that AddTrack throws an exception if the "stream" property of a track
that's added is not null. That makes it predictable for the API what
happens if you try to add a track to a stream.)

Was it finally decided whether a track can be a member of multiple streams
or not?

I can't find the answer in the mail archives.

Thanks

--
José Luis Millán