RE: Width/height in MediaStream Recorder

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:16:08 +0000
To: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
I think that the more general question is whether it is sufficient to have capabilities/settings only at the Stream level, or if users will want to set them on the Track level.  I suppose that we could say that for Recording we support only Stream-level capabilities, but I'm not sure what use cases that would block.

- Jim