RE: VideoStreamTrack: takePhoto()

We're all friends here :)

Anne, can you whip up a proposal on how the Media Capture APIs might look with Futures, as well as provide some sample code for us to digest?

-----Original Message-----
From: annevankesteren@gmail.com [mailto:annevankesteren@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anne van Kesteren
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:49 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Cc: Alex Russell
Subject: Re: VideoStreamTrack: takePhoto()

> I like the concept of futures, but this WG and TF are already an early
> adopter of a lot of stuff.

I don't really think that's a valid reason to reject this. The callback stuff you're using at the moment is similarly a quite recent addition to the platform toolkit, but a lot worse to develop with for accept/reject tasks.

I'm happy to use the basic W3C Process to get my way, but I'd prefer a friendlier dialogue.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/