Re: Overconstrained

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:06:16 -0700
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 3 April 2013 08:30, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> I must be unusual. I usually rush into a hangout, go "oh crap, it's the
> built-in camera again", dig out the better camera, plug it in, and change.
>
> My cameras all point in the same direction.

We're all special in different ways :)

The key point is that you choose the camera.  Can you imagine a case
where the application is better placed to select a camera than you?
That is, aside from the case where it's remembering your choice from
last time, which can save a little time and fiddling around.