RE: synchronization

I think this is poorly phrased.  The most natural way of reading
"Different MediaStreams do not need to be synchronized" is that if an
app creates MediaStreams m1 and m2, the outputs from m1 and m2 need not
be synchronized with each other.  But that's obvious, given that m1 and
m2 may contain totally different Tracks coming from totally different
devices.  The question is whether m1 and m2 must be synchronized if they
contain the _same_ Tracks.  If we mean that they do not need to be, we
should re-phrase the sentence.

The preceding sentence is:  "All tracks in a MediaStream are intended to
be synchronized when rendered."   It would be more precise to follow
with:  "In cases where a track appears in multiple MediaStreams, they
may apply differing synchronizations to it. "

It would be clearest to give an example:  "For example, if a video Track
is placed in two MediaStreams which are displayed in two different
<video> elements, the display in the two elements need not be
synchronized"

Jim

P.S.  This is relevant to the recording discussion.  If we intend
synchronization to work as I have defined it above, then we _cannot_ use
TrackLists as an input to recording, since they won't be synchronized.