Re: Rendering on a <canvas>

Seems in all cases the issue is getting the frames via callback.

Again, the media stream processing and workers from RoC sets up some ideas.

From what I've seen, WebKit has heavily pushed Canvas into GPU, despite the hazards. So, we're nearly there -- a drawImage call as well as a texture reference should be within reach.

But for us Canvas folk, we still need an in, to do our draws and blends.

Shaders and processing workers are fine for pixel-tweaks, but we need 2d for text and path overlays.

also, keep in mind, multiple streams may be a real use case; I think we just need that onframeready callback on video. Everything else is already in the gpu pipeline.