Re: 答复: 答复: Telco, details + draft agenda

On 06/07/2012 02:44 PM, Sunyang (Eric) wrote:
> [...]
Yes.

Our TF''s requirements document contains only non-network use cases; it
is a supplement to the RTCWEB/WEBRTC use cases document, which contains
only networked use cases.

The IETF requirements document is here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-08