Re: Hints argument & privacy concerns

Le jeudi 19 janvier 2012 à 11:12 +0100, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> This is borderline bikeshedding so I won't insist, but it seems to me that if you pick the right names you can avoid those two levels of nesting:
>
> {
>     "audio": false
> ,   "video": false
> ,   "channels": "2"
> ,   "quality": "voip"
> ,   "camera": "back"
> }

Another option would be to make it so that both true and a dictionary be
taken as valid values for audio/video, and then we could do:
  { audio: {channels: 2, application: voip}, video { orientation:
front} }
You could still use the short form { audio: true, video: true } if you
don't want to give any hints.

Dom