RE: new draft of recording proposal

I had sent out recommended changes to the spec earlier this week, and it looks like several items that I suggested are not in this current version.  How do we resolve merging your most recent changes with what I had suggested?

From: Jim Barnett [mailto:Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:15 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
Subject: new draft of recording proposal

If anyone is looking for an excuse to escape from their relatives over the holidays, they might try reviewing the updated recording proposal.  I have aligned the event and error definitions with the other specs, added pause/resume, mute/unmute, and Travis' photo proposal.

The main remaining work item is to fix the get/set parameters syntax and use a Mime type instead of separate entries for the various codecs.  I'll try to work on that when it becomes time to escape from my relatives.

-          Jim