Re: How to check if permission denied?

Adam Bergkvist wrote:
> Could we have a solution where the selector UI is always shown even
> though no "real" devices met the mandatory constraints? In that case you
> could still select a file to emulate, e.g., a camera.

I'm curious to hear how you think this should interact with the deviceId
constraint proposed earlier. Do all files use the same deviceId (even
though they may have, for example, drastically different resolutions and
framerates)? If not, is the deviceId they do have persistent (so an app
could request the exact same file it had before)? Do your answers to
these questions change if we allow enumeration of deviceIds or merely
allow re-requesting a previously obtained deviceId?