Re: Slides for MediastreamTracks (Re: Detailf for teleconf tomorrow)

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:40:09 -0800
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 5 December 2012 08:38, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> wrote:
> I like having implementation details be unobservable....

That's a preference we share, but I'm not sure how that relates to
this proposal, or your comments.  What Adam has shared is actually
more abstract than what is in the current spec.

I don't have a strong view on one bucket or many (noting that two ==
many), but I do recognize the usability advantages of having this
particular division.  I could go either way.