From: Team Community Process <team-community-process@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, March 6, 2023 6:28 PM
To: public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org <public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org>
Subject: Planning to close Rights Automation for Market Data Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Dear participants in the

  Rights Automation for Market Data Community Group
  https://www.w3.org/community/md-odrl-profile/

Your Community Group appears to have become inactive (per [1]). W3C plans to close this group in 10 days unless we hear compelling reasons from you to keep it open.

Thank you,

CG/BG System

[1] https://www.w3.org/community/about/faq/#close-inactive