From: John Ikel <jikel@3di-ltd.com>
Sent: 08 February 2022 13:12
To: Roberts, Michelle D (CIB Tech, GBR) <michelle.d.roberts@jpmorgan.com>; public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL]Re: Rights Automation Community Group Teleconference 2022-02-09

Sorry, I cannot tomorrow.

Michelle, I appear to have picked up action points… think it was more of a discussion point… but happy to find time to recap with you offline?

Kind regards

John Ikel, DLS
Chief Products & Technology Officer (CPTO)
3d innovations
Mobile: +44 7967 389079
UK Office: +44 20 3709 4335
jikel@3di-ltd.com<mailto:jikel@3di-ltd.com>
Let’s meet! Schedule time with me here...<https://secureweb.jpmchase.net/readonly/https:/meetings.hubspot.com/john-ikel>
Pronouns: He/Him/His

3d innovations | 288 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4QP | 445 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022 | Beursplein 5, 1012 JW Amsterdam