From: Klug, Paul (Refinitiv) <paul.klug@refinitiv.com>
Sent: 28 May 2020 01:08
To: public-md-odrl-profile@w3.org
Cc: Jo Rabin (jo.rabin@db.com) <jo.rabin@db.com>; Whittam Smith, Benedict (Refinitiv) <benedict.whittamsmith@refinitiv.com>
Subject: FISD WEBINAR AGENDA

Exercise Caution: This email is from an external source.

For comment and confirmation

Paul Klug
(M) 1 609 665 7710
(O) 1 646 223 6995
NOTICE: This message, and any attachments, are for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at E-Communication Disclaimer<http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/communications/e-communication-disclaimer.html>. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message. CME Group and its subsidiaries reserve the right to monitor all email communications that occur on CME Group information systems.