Re: Re: call for comments on publishing AUI and Task models specs

Hi Fabio,

there might be another solution, which is to decouplethe description of the
subcomponents from the description of their relations. So, one would have a
Structuring entity, associated with the task and then the tasks associated
with that structuring, but the structuring entity should result in a
collection of operators, each with its subtasks.

So one could have things like

<task>
   <subtasks> child1, child2, child3 </subtasks>
   <structuring>
       <parallel> child1, child2 </parallel>
       <disabling> child2, child3 </disabling>
   </structuring>
</task>

the difference with the sibling proposal is that it still requires a tree
structure, while the structuing could give rise to a graph connecting nodes
at the same layer of the structure

best
paolo

--