AW: F2F

Hi,

I thought that the suggestion was to have the meeting from 10-11 of July? Wasn't this consensus?

Today and tomorrow I am in an external university didactic seminar and therefore unable to participate in the telephone conference tomorrow.

Best regards
Gerrit

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner

Heilbronn University