Re: audiocall

 Hello Paolo,
  yes, that is reasonable. One of the topics would be further
 work/discussion of glossary terms. We left at revising the
 term "device" (as opposed to platform).

 Best regards
  Jaroslav

On Friday, May 10, 2013 12:26 CEST, Paolo Bottoni <bottoni@di.uniroma1.it> wrote:

> I think that W3C has not reassigned our slot.
>
> Shall we postpone to next week?
>
> paolo
>

> 2013/5/10 Cristina Gonzalez <cristina.cachon@fundacionctic.org>
>
> > Carmen, I experience the same problem.
> >
> > Cristina
> >

> > 2013/5/10 Carmen Santoro <carmen.santoro@isti.cnr.it>
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> I'm trying to connect for the audiocall but the system says that the
> >> passcode (6284) is not valid. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?
> >>
> >> Best wishes,
> >> Carmen
> >>

> > --
> > Cristina González Cachón
> >
> > CTIC-Centro Tecnológico
> > Investigador I+D+i - R&D Researcher
> > Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
> > c/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
> > 33203 Gijón - Asturias - España
> > Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
> > Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
> > E-mail: cristina.cachon@fundacionctic.org
> > http://www.fundacionctic.org
> > Política de Privacidad: http://www.fundacionctic.org/privacidad
> >

> --
> Paolo Bottoni
>
> Associate Professor of Computer Science
>
> Email: bottoni@di.uniroma1.it
>
> Website:
> http://w3.uniroma1.it/dipinfo/scheda_docente.asp?cognome=Bottoni&nome=Paolo
>
> Phone: +39 06 4925 5166
>
> Fax: + 39 06 8541842
>
> Important conferences:
>
> http://www.etaps.org/
> http://www.dsmforum.org/events/GMLD13
> https://sites.google.com/site/vlhcc2013/home
> http://www.ksi.edu/seke/vlc13cfp.html

Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
Phone: +49-2241-142623 · Fax: +49-2241-142065