Re: weekly audioconference

 Dear all,

   will the telcon take place today at 12 ?
  The default MBUI pass code is being rejected ("this pass code is not valid").

 Thank you
  Jaroslav

On Thursday, May 2, 2013 14:01 CEST, Fabio Paternò <fabio.paterno@isti.cnr.it> wrote:

> Today we have discussed when to move the weekly audioconference, we looked
> at the doodle and according to the preferences expressed we selected Friday
> at 12.00 am. So, the next audioconference will be on Friday at 12, Dave
> should inform the W3C management of the change in order to make the
> audioconference system working accordingly.
>

> Fabio

Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
Web Compliance Center: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
Phone: +49-2241-142623 · Fax: +49-2241-142065