Da: Joëlle Coutaz [mailto:joelle.coutaz@imag.fr]
Inviato: giovedì 2 maggio 2013 19:11
A: fabio.paterno@isti.cnr.it
Cc: public-mbui@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: weekly audioconference

I will not be able to join the Telco tomorrow friday as I will still be in
Paris (UbiComp PC meeting).
Best,
--joelle

On 2 May 2013, at 14:01, Fabio Paternò wrote:

> Today we have discussed when to move the weekly audioconference, we looked
at the doodle and according to the preferences expressed we selected Friday
at 12.00 am. So, the next audioconference will be on Friday at 12, Dave
should inform the W3C management of the change in order to make the
audioconference system working accordingly.

> Fabio

Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France,
http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54