Telco March 7th and Telco March 14th

From: Joëlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:40:33 +0100
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Hi all,
- Introduction document :
     . Paolo and I have inserted UC4.
     . I have split the table "examples of tools".
     . There are two sections at the end of the document that are misplaced, thus should be suppressed : Definition of the user (this could be inserted in the "UI Adaptation" document) and the Terminology. Any other suggestion ?

- Please note I won't be able to join you next thursday (March 14th) as I will be  in Brussels.

Best,
--joelle

Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54