Re: telco to-morrow

Hello,

I have just inserted my proposed modifications for device, platform and
peripheral.

Maybe you can check them and send a message if you are happy with them,

I attach them here for your convenience

*Device*

NOTE

An apparatus incorporating, or anyway managing, a collection of
peripherals, and which appears to a user as an individual unit through
which to perform interaction processes with some system. A device can
include computational abilities, act as a stand-alone interactive system,
or be part of a network.

*Peripheral*

A physical or virtual component of an interactive system through which
input and output processes occur. Depending on its role, a peripheral can
be a sensor or an effector. Examples include actual or virtual keyboard,
loudspeaker, pen, mouse, motion sensors. A peripheral is usually embodied
into, or anyway connected with, a device, which is responsible for its
management.

*Platform*

NOTE

An integrated collection of software and/or hardware technologies and/or
resource specifications, which defines specific constraints on, and
possibly supports, the implementation of an interactive system and/or of
devices for interacting with it.

best
paolo

--