Re: minutes of today's call

Dear Friends,
First of all, thank you so much Dave for the useful minutes.
As far as I remember, we agreed on instanciating all the metamodels on
one unique case study: the car rental example.
There are two options:
- either every body does the exercice and we compare our models during
the F2F meeting to see the discrepencies and, as a consequence,
possibly update the document for improving guidance
- or someone does it.
Kind regards
Gaelle

Le 14 juin 13 à 17:00, Heiko Braun a écrit :

> What kind of examples do you have in mind?
>
> /Heiko
>
> On Jun 14, 2013, at 1:28 PM, "Jean Vanderdonckt" <jean.vanderdonckt@uclouvain.be
> > wrote:
>
>> We certainly need to proceed with some concrete examples to
>> convince our
>> audience. Perhaps we can prepare one or two for the F2F meeting.

Gaelle Calvary, Professeur en Informatique
Chargée de mission "Société du numérique" à l'Institut polytechnique
de Grenoble
Directeur adjoint du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
41, rue des mathématiques - BP 53 - 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9 - France
TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54 - http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary