MBUI Glossary / general issues

From: Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:56:34 +0200
To: "public-mbui@w3.org" <public-mbui@w3.org>

  Dear all,

   in addition to some new glossary comments I suggest to clarify these general issues:

   - Should we generally resolve abbreviations to increase readability ?
     "AIO that can be decomposed into smaller AIO units."

   - How to treat citations/references (should be removed)?
     "Consistency allows the user to generalize ... [Gram 96]."

   - Clarify terms by contrasting to related / opposite terms:
     "migratory UI" vs. "nomadic UI" vs. "plastic UI"

   - Consider alternative formatting for "true" synonyms: e.g. put in smaller
     font face right bellow the recommended term. Such they would not clutter the
     index and become less present/prominent.

  Best regards, see you tomorrow
   Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT