Re: New version of AUI meta-model

From: Heiko Braun <ike.braun@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:52:42 +0100
Cc: public-mbui@w3.org
To: Paolo Bottoni <bottoni@di.uniroma1.it>

I was going to revisit Paolo"s recent proposal, but realised that the behaviour is not within the AUI document anymore. If I remember correctly, we agreed that the behaviour model should stand on it's own and will be referenced from the AUI model. The reference (support stereotypes) are still there but I cannot find the actual behaviour model (listen,receive, etc).

Where did it go?

Regards, Heiko