Fwd: MBUI Glossary - I prefer the definition above which i...

From: Joëlle Coutaz <joelle.coutaz@imag.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 20:05:42 +0200
To: public-mbui@w3.org
Thank you, Paolo.

I have deleted the entry for User task that defined User task as "Category of tasks comprising user’s internal cognitive activities, taking place without the interactive system (i.e. making a decision)"
--joelle

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "bottoni (Google Docs)" <d+MTE0NTM3NjA1MTIxMjY2MDA5MzQ5-MTE0OTA3NzMwMzQ1NTg2NjIyNjYw@docs.google.com>
> Subject: MBUI Glossary - I prefer the definition above which i...
> Date: 23 April 2013 4:51:04 GMT+02:00
> To: joelle.coutaz@imag.fr
>
> bottoni replied to a comment on MBUI Glossary
>
> joelle Coutaz
> Category of tasks comprising user’s internal cognitive activities, taking place without the interactive system (i.e. making a decision).
> I prefer the definition above which is more general.
>
> bottoni
> I agree
> You received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.Change what Google Docs sends you.You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.
Joelle COUTAZ, Professeur émérite
Lab. LIG (laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble)
41 rue des Mathématiques, 38400 St-Martin d'Hères, France, http://iihm.imag.fr/coutaz, tel. 33 4 76 51 48 54

logo.png
(image/png attachment: logo.png)