Re: Next call is September 7th

Dear Dave,
Please receive my apologize. I am ill, and can not take part to the
meeting.
As Joelle is away for a conference, none of us will unfortunately be
on line this thursday. Be sure we are sorry for that.
I hope I'll be back next week.
Kind regards
Gaelle

Le 3 sept. 12 à 13:46, Dave Raggett a écrit :

> I hope you all have had a pleasurable Summer holiday and are fresh
> and eager to get back to work!
>
> Our next teleconferences for the Model-based UI Working Group will
> be this Thursday at the usual time. See: http://www.w3.org/wiki/Model-Based_User_Interfaces
>
> The topics will be:
>
> -  Appointment of new Co-Chair
>
> -  Registering and booking accommodation for Lyon face to face
>    See http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
>
> -  Progress on the Abstract UI specification
>
> -  Progress on the Introduction to MBUI and Glossary
>
> We are under time pressure to advance the Abstract UI spec to First
> Public Working Draft status.
>
>   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UGZz_xaPuSbMtRb4a-14tM9CM8tHmbEWuLVuNNnx25o/edit
>
>  The current editor's draft includes a section on the state of the
> art. Do we want this here or should it be part of the introductory
> document?
>
> How far away are we on finishing the W3C AUI meta-model?  Do we want
> to include an OWL ontology in parallel with the UML definition? What
> are the remaining issues?
> --
> Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett

Gaelle CALVARY
Professeur en Informatique -  Grenoble INP
Directeur adjoint du Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG)
41 rue des mathématiques, BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
TeŽl : (+33) (0)4 76 51 48 54  -  Fax : (+33) (0)4 76 63 56 86 -  http://iihm.imag.fr/calvary