WG: Agenda W3C WG MBUI Telecon 2012 October 11

Dear colleagues,

just a short update concerning the agenda for the next telco.
Jean remembered me that we have not discussed his document he send on 27th
of September (email attached) so far. So I'll put this first on the agenda.

@CNR-ISTI:
Could you as main editors of the task model specification document please
have a look into Jeans document (if not done so far)?
We should discuss the input and discuss its implications for the version of
the task model specification draft.

So the updated agenda looks as follows:

- Discussion of Jeans document concerning the Task model specification
- Current status of the Abstract UI document / recent email by Heiko Braun /
Paolo's introduction
- Current status of the Working group note / Use Case refinement
- Current efforts of the OMG concerning the Interaction Flow Modeling
Language (IFML) / cooperation?

Currently I am working on harmonizing the introductory document.

Best regards
Gerrit

========================
Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
Innovative Factory Systems (IFS)
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/Mobile/E-Mail/Web
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3402
+49 (0) 157 / 725 95 865
Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de
========================
Legal statement:
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313