RE: New version of AUI meta-model

Dear Paolo,

Thank you very much for your constructive comments. Some of them have been
discussed in Lyon.

There also some errors that I know in the meta-model, due to some problems
induced by Visual Paradigm. I am trying to solve them.

We’ll try to integrate your comments as much as possible for the next telco!

All the best,

Jean

Prof. Jean Vanderdonckt

Louvain School of Management (LSM)