Re: Agenda W3C WG MBUI Telecon 2012 May 31

Dear all,

Unfortunately UCL won't be able to assist to this meeting. The status for the abstract user interface remains the same: we are still working on the model in order to get a first version to be distributed before the face-to-face meeting in Pisa.

Best regards,

François Beuvens