From: Gerrit Meixner [mailto:Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de]
Sent: mercredi 8 février 2012 07:30
To: public-mbui@w3.org; Marc Seißler; Moritz Kuemmerling; 'Marius Orfgen';
Javier Rodriguez; Kai Breiner; bottoni@di.uniroma1.it;
Ran.Zhang@de.bosch.com; 'Annerose Braune'; jean.vanderdonckt@uclouvain.be;
fabio.paterno@isti.cnr.it; 'Carmen Santoro'; simone@inf.puc-rio.br; 'Davide
Spano'; Jaroslav Pullmann; Gaelle.Calvary@imag.fr; Joëlle Coutaz; Ignacio
Marin; Jan.VandenBergh@uhasselt.be; Sebastian Feuerstack;
francois.beuvens@uclouvain.be; vivian.genaromotti@uclouvain.be;
cristina.cachon@fundacionctic.org; benoit.michel@uclouvain.be
Cc: Dr. Gerrit Meixner; dsr@w3.org
Subject: MBUI WG Face to Face meeting, 09.-10.02.2012 in Kaiserslautern

Dear colleagues,

we got 6 submissions for the working group
(http://www.w3.org/wiki/MBUI_Submissions):

- Advanced Service Front-End Description Language (ASFE-DL)
- ConcurTask Trees Notation (CTT)
- Useware Markup Language (UseML)
- Useware Dialog Modeling Language (UseDM)
- Abstract Interactor Model (AIM) Specification
- Multimodal Interactor Mapping (MIM) Model Specification

We'll have a presentation slot for the submissions. Therefore please have a
(max.) 15 minutes talk about every submission ready.
I wish you a safe trip to Kaiserslautern! See you tomorrow.

Best regards
Gerrit

========================
Dr.-Ing. Gerrit Meixner
Senior Researcher
Head of the Human-Machine-Interaction group

German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) Innovative Factory
Systems (IFS) Center for Human-Machine-Interaction (ZMMI) Trippstadter
Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Tel./Fax/E-Mail/Web
+49 (0) 631 / 205 75 3415
+49 (0) 631 / 205 37 05
Gerrit.Meixner@dfki.de
http://www.dfki.de
========================
Legal statement:
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH Trippstadter
Strasse 122
67663 Kaiserslautern

Geschäftsführung:
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter
Olthoff Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313